Welcome to phWater.
We provide specialist courses for managers, operators and designers for the effective operation of systems critical to enable optimal treatment and effluent quality to meet regulatory needs across Australia.
Effluent Treatment Courses
This course is aimed at people responsible for AS/BNR systems operation, assessment, control and optimisation. Courses are unique in that they provide fundamental knowledge of the interaction between biochemical, microbiologial and engineering design aspects of the process.
Who Should Attend
This course is relevant to you if you are:
- Involved with the management or operation of an activated sludge or BNR plant
- Upgrading your AS plant to BNR
- A scientist working in a laboratory analysing wastewater or researching the AS/BNR process
- Studying environmental engineering or wastewater subjects
- Completing your Certificate II or IV in water operations